1. Du Y*, Zatorre R (2017) Musical training sharpens and bonds ears and tongue to hear speech better, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 114(51), 13579-13584.
2. Du Y*, Buchsbaum B, Grady C, Alain C* (2016) Increased activity in frontal motor cortex compensates impaired speech perception in older adults. Nature Communications, 7, 12241.
3. Du Y, He Y, Arnott SR, Ross B, Wu XH, Li L*, Alain C* (2015) Rapid tuning of auditory “what” and “where” pathways by training. Cerebral Cortex, 25, 496-506.
4. Du Y, Buchsbaum B, Grady C, Alain C* (2014) Noise differentially impacts phoneme representations in the auditory and speech motor systems. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 111, 7126-7131.
5. Du Y, He Y, Ross B, Bardouille T, Wu XH, Li L, Alain C* (2011) Human auditory cortex activity shows additive effects of spectral and spatial cues during speech segregation. Cerebral Cortex, 21, 698-707.
6. Du Y, Wu XH, Li L* (2011) Differentially organized top-down modulation of prepulse inhibition of startle. Journal of Neuroscience, 31, 13644-13653.
7. Du Y, Kong LZ, Wang Q, Wu XH, Li L* (2011) Auditory frequency-following response: A neurophysiological measure for studying the “cocktail-party problem”. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 35, 2046-2057.
8. Du Y, Wu XH, Li L* (2010) Emotional learning enhances stimulus-specific top-down modulation of sensorimotor gating in socially reared rats but not isolation-reared rats. Behavioural Brain Research, 206, 192-201.
9. Li L*, Du Y, Li NX, Wu XH, Wu YH (2009) Top-down modulation of prepulse inhibition of the startle reflex in humans and rats. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 33, 1157-1167.
10. Du Y, Li JY, Wu XH, Li L* (2009) Precedence effect-induced enhancement of prepulse inhibition in socially reared but not isolation-reared rats. Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Neuroscience, 9, 44-58.
11. Du Y, Ma TF, Wang Q, Wu XH, Li L* (2009) Two crossed axonal projections contribute to binaural unmasking of frequency-following responses in rat inferior colliculus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 30, 1779-1789.